Position Vacant: Part-Time Office Assistant – 21 hours per week
Are you wanting to work for an organisation that is diverse, supportive and provides opportunities for you to grow and develop your existing skills?
We are seeking a highly motivated Office Assistant to work in a fast-paced environment within a small, fun office team.
Skills and Attributes required:
- Must have demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
- The ability to learn to use new programs and databases
- Extremely organised with an attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing
- Thrives and can multitask in a fast-paced environment with the ability to handle stress and deadlines (at times)
- Be able to take direction and ask for clarification where required
- The ability to work as part of a team and at times autonomously
- A commitment and passion to supporting people with a disability
What Real Living Options will offer you:
- A rewarding and purposeful career
- A competitive remuneration including salary sacrifice benefits
- Receive 17.5% leave loading
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
This position is a part-time contract position for 12 months at 21 hours per week but it is possible the position will grow in hours and be made a permanent ongoing position during this time. The hours of work will be 9am to 2.30pm every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and 9am to 3.30pm every Wednesday.
If you would like to apply for this position please send a copy of a current resume and a cover letter addressing the skills and attributes required and your previous experience as it relates to them.
Successful applicants will need to undergo a short computer skills test using Microsoft Word and Excel as part of the interview process.Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16th August 2019.
To view the Position Description click on the link below:
We are always on the lookout for youthful and enthusiastic casual Lifestyle Assistants to support people with a disability aged 16 to 65 in general community access and home assistance. With the roll-out of the National Disability Insurance Scheme from 1 July 2018 we will be looking to increase our staff numbers.
We seek confident people who have initiative, common sense and the ability to encourage and be supportive in varying circumstances. Experience in Mental Health will be highly regarded.
We require people who are available for either weekends, sleepover support, evenings, and /or Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in a rewarding and sometimes challenging role please apply and we will let you know if we have anything suitable.
Please fill in the form below.
Lifestyle Assistant Application Form