- the kinds of personal information that we may collect and hold;
- how we collect and hold personal information;
- the reasons why we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information;
- how you may access the personal information that we hold about you;
- how you can ask for your personal information to be changed if it is incorrect;
- how you can ask questions or make a complaint about how Real Living Options Association Inc. has handled your personal information.
In order to provide services and supports and to conduct our business activities, Real Living Options Association Inc. may need to collect personal information about you. This may include your name, home and email addresses and your telephone numbers. We also may also collect some sensitive information such as information about your health or finances. If this information is not provided, we may not be able to supply you with the services you request.
Real Living Options Association Inc. will take reasonable steps to ensure the information we collect about you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant, secure and that it is not accessed or disclosed to anyone without authority. We will only disclose your information to people within our organisation who may need to know that information to provide you with the best service. We will only do this in ways that comply with the Australian Privacy Principles.
This website contains links to third party sites. Real Living Options Association Inc. is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or content of such websites.
Complaints About Privacy
Please contact the Service Manager if you:
- wish to access or correct your personal information
- require more details about how we handle your personal information or
- wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information.
Real Living Options Association Inc.
113-115 Aumuller Street, Bungalow Qld 4870
PO Box 512, Bungalow Qld 4870
P: 07 4035 5886
F: 07 4035 5887
View the Real Living Options Association Inc. policy on Privacy